Arch-back Impingement Drying
- Arch-back dryers are available in single or multi zone configuration with web support rollers.
- The heated drying air is normally supplied through an impingement type nozzle of variable volume and velocities, giving a stable temperature profile.
- For lightweight substrates tendency driven support rolls are recommended and designed with both drive and roll bearings being located outside the heated areas.
- Dryer can be designed so that sections can be raised vertically to allow all round unimpeded operator access.
- The air system and recirculation fans are all encompassed in the clean line dryer upper body sections. Heating is by direct gas fired modulating high efficiency burners